Toribash
Original Post
Nature Photograph

Been a while since I did anything creative at all.
Tools:
Canon 650D
Photoshop
Human subject
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
from looking where the light hits her, i feel like the shadow on the right elbow should be way less dark.

she looks like a feminist.
maybe later
the dress looks smeared on the left side of the picture, probably my computer being a jerk but eh

idk if its cool to judge the actual model and the pose but ima try to do it anyway

it looks like shes leaning off to the side using only her neck leaving her body behind.

also the blur used to separate the subject from the background is a little to strong.

edit: it looks like motion blur.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Bit hard to change the natural shadows and highlights.
Yea she is learning how to pose.
The blur is not motionblur, tried to make her feel more floaty, and most of the blur is due to the F stop used while photographing.
She is my girlfriend not a feminist. Either way feminists do have a strong point and you should not look down on what they try to achieve.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Looks nice! I like how you played with the contrast between the hair and the clover, with the white dress and stuff. However, I think you could've played more with contrast, luminosity and all the post-production tools to make the "fairy tale" look even stronger

Like this

I think the natural effect would look better without makeup, too, especially the eyes.

As a whole, good job! For how long are you photographing?
Thank you, we really had no idea what kind of photo to take so we just went outside to shoot some, have to work more on the fairy bit yes hm.

No idea for how long. Usually have like half a year apart from shoots. Kinda not too motivated.
Well my advice would be: keep in mind what you want to do with your photo when you take it. Also, work on the post-production as much as with your camera, try new things, test parameters and find what you like