Toribash
Original Post
Trivia Council
Well recently there has been a lot of complaints with "tourneys give lame prizes"
I started thinking everyone loves trivia, what if there was a trivia council.
This council would be over the questions and prizes.
Why would we need a trivia council
  • The gm's usually pull questions out of their but and have nothing to do with anything.
  • By having this group we could have maybe questions that relate to toribash to give everyone a more fair chance.
  • The group would not need to be big 4-7 members.
What else would be needed to run this group?
  • Trivia prices would range from 500tc to 1000 tc
  • The people of the group would need no forum powers, but they would need the power to mass mute for lobbies trivia.
That is all. now for the criticism part.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

It's a shitty, superfluous group that will bloat the economy even more, for one.
For a two, it's an obvious stepping ladder that you want implemented because you couldn't get access to the already existing groups.
Originally Posted by Jalis View Post
It's a shitty, superfluous group that will bloat the economy even more, for one.
For a two, it's an obvious stepping ladder that you want implemented because you couldn't get access to the already existing groups.

Having prizes of 500tc will bloat the economy?
They have approx. 5 - 10 tourneys a week which is only about 5k to 10k extra tc goinv into the toribash economy. Being that tourneys are gone atm(which brought alot more than 10k to the economy) how will it nloat the economy!
I didnt want to head the group or be in it.
Last edited by kball; Jan 2, 2013 at 07:22 AM.
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".