Ranking
Quick replays, this time on -30. I suck at this gravity, sand harp prs.
Also, I need help with my private messaging thing, I can't seem to enable it. Sand harp prs, arso CnC.
Attached Files
![SD]- Ritual of Rubicante.rpl (184.7 KB, 12 views)
Ritual of Repubicante:

opener looked a bit weird but it was effective

u use grab 4 split y u do dis?

nice decap

6/10
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Repentance:

opener is slow

glute kick could get a boom

unneeded shoulder dm

u lose wrist for decap y?

nice skeet
Definitely rusty.

Try to add more flow into it. And you're having the same problems I have which is being too slow. It'd be alright if you had better flow, but otherwise the replay is kinda meh. It's like reading an essay or article. You wanna start off really strong so that the reader(watcher?) is captured by the text(replay). Starting off strong can also inspire you to make everything else just as good.

tl;dr add purposeful faff because it can be good
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Definitely rusty.

Try to add more flow into it. And you're having the same problems I have which is being too slow. It'd be alright if you had better flow, but otherwise the replay is kinda meh. It's like reading an essay or article. You wanna start off really strong so that the reader(watcher?) is captured by the text(replay). Starting off strong can also inspire you to make everything else just as good.

tl;dr add purposeful faff because it can be good

Ayy, he found out.
Reason is kinda hooked with a game recently, and I barely have anytime for Toribash now. Weekends though, I'll try getting some touch back and add more effort.
Fume:

opener is slow

glute kick could get a boom

cool backhand
Getting back my game on.
Here's a wip in which I'll probably finish by tomorrow.
CnC it, ples.
Attached Files
whiff whaff.rpl (254.1 KB, 22 views)