Toribash
Original Post
Torishop TC Prices
So, at the moment TC Prices are terrible for what you get. So here are my points of why I want the TC Rates on torishop to get Higher.

• Players Selling TC: $15 = 200k (Or More)
  • Torishop: $15 = 28K

So wouldn't it all be easier if you did the same rate as people selling TC do? You would get so many more customers with those prices. So I rest my case, WHO AGREES?
Last edited by mitch; Sep 1, 2016 at 03:10 PM.
yeah i think the rank tc are just useless tc spawns, but at the same time, i don't think deleting that would compensate for changing the price of tc, if you chaned the price of tc in the torishop, much more people would buy it, because they trust steam or paysafe as a payment method and they are sure to get the tc. On top of that, if you lowered the torishop tc, the players will lower their prizes too, because why would people buy from them if they didn't ?
the problem is nabi won't possibly change prices for users to make more profit out of it than they would, that's why it's better to buy from users i guess than the torishop and if people lowered their rates because of torishop people are still going to keep making profit for selling tc rates so high.
I don't beleive we'd allow this, simply for the reasons druggedpanda said. it would be good for the users, but it would cause a mass inflation of tc.
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
yeah i think the rank tc are just useless tc spawns, but at the same time, i don't think deleting that would compensate for changing the price of tc, if you chaned the price of tc in the torishop, much more people would buy it, because they trust steam or paysafe as a payment method and they are sure to get the tc. On top of that, if you lowered the torishop tc, the players will lower their prizes too, because why would people buy from them if they didn't ?

In regard to trustworthiness of the Nabi payment method you're correct. However, hopefully sometime soon middlemen (volunteer staff, etc) will be implemented. It is something that has been discussed for quite a while now and seems to be supported. This would hopefully reduce the amount of Paypal scams that happen when buying/selling from other users within the community.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Sep 23, 2016 at 07:12 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation