Ranking
Lets make a chess thread so we can coax Krong into joining.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Hey Tribe,

We have to fight in clan league.

We can try to schedule a time this weekend (friday or saturday evening, europe time for me) and try to get as many members as possible together.

OR everyone will schedule his matches directly with the opponent player in the given mods.

our lineup for each mod right now is:

drgonz for abd (fill in iprime/insanity)

insanity for boxshumushu (fill in william/iprime)

kane for lenshu(fill in deminik/iprime)

blueevil for erthtk(fill in dashier)

Because it can be bothersome to get all players together at the same time.

Heres a link to our discord:

https://discord.gg/EHGHmk
Hey Kane, ngl we're a little behind on the prep work.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can with a list of who's playing what mod as I suspect we won't be able to gather that many people all at once.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ok you were banned for some reason I don't remember why or who dun it
Removed it now bud
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hahaha fuck I remember that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hey tribesmen,

here is a countdown for our matches vs win.

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdow...65/fl0w-vs-win

Thats 11 am gmt -5 or 6pm gmt +2 on saturday.

If you guys can show up around that time or an hour later we could get a lot of games done.
Otherwise we have to schedule individually somehow.

Spark will maybe,eventually also show up around that time (or a little later), so you could do all your games with them on saturday,too.

gl
Last edited by Kane; Jun 13, 2019 at 06:08 PM.
you aint ready for these hands
-----
you aint ready for these hands dork
-----
you aint ready for these hands dork
Last edited by Sasuke; Jun 13, 2019 at 08:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
here is a countdown for our matches vs win.

I'll be busy during that exact time so could you delay it for like 2 minutes thanks ty
#TribeON