ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
y'all are lame

i'm going to see the new star wars tomorrow and i'm taking one of my 3 nephews.

do i take justin, joshua, or jacob
hurry

Take the one that has a J in their name. That kid sounds nice.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
joshua didn't want to go so i had justin and jacob each hold a piece of paper against the wall with only their nose, last person standing with the paper against the wall wins.

justin won but jacob qualifies for the "child discount" tickets so i'm just gonna take him too.

also yeah, lots to do with nostalgia but I also really enjoyed the force awakens as a movie. i'm hoping this one isn't as mirrored to it's OT counterpart as the force awakens was.
So like you probably saw on Discord, I had a little clan meet in Germany, with the ONE AND ONLY QBLIVION. He's a cool dude. 10/10. Honor to be clanmate of him. ;)

ps. sichu is a boring person.
siku is bald lol

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Qblivion looks like Armoured Skeptic if any of you watch him which is p cool.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
The men the myths the toribash legends qblivion and Onzu.

Sorry I've not been on discord, was visiting parents for this end of this week, ended up being a lot busier than I thought and now I have some flu thing.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Sorry I've not been on discord, was visiting parents for this end of this week, ended up being a lot busier than I thought and now I have some flu thing.

get well soon, have been sick as well