ES Recruitment Drive
Breaks will make you a much better replay maker.

Plus if you played too often, you'd probably get bored and lose motivation.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Use either the ground or uke to push off in conjunction with rotating your chest to get momentum. If you move your joints to their extremes and the reverse them (hip extended ----> contracted, chest rotated left ----> right, etc.) Everything is situational so just use your judgement and practice a lot and you'll learn the best way to do it.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Use body parts like whips and then use that momentum to drive you towards your goals. Well thats what I see when I watch War_Hero's replays. He gets absurd amounts of speed
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
explain how to precision, as in getting the right dismember so it doesn't look like a mess.

and please don't just say "shift + space"
alright guy
Experience. You also need the right amount of speed for it, etc. You'll get a feeling for it after a while. Just watch others' replays and learn.

Oh and a loooot of editing.
If the hit looks rather messy, you can always stop the movement altogether for the hit by relaxing the joint, then letting it hit and extending it after.

This allows for a pushing action to be used, which can make uke fly all over the damn place.

Or try and get solid ghosts, so when you do hit it isn't messy, and since your body part is already in uke (lol), you can make the limbs fly away with the followthrough.
Dear ormo,

How to keep speed, momentum & control in close quarters without looking like a flailing idiot?
Last edited by -Cyri-; Dec 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM.
why tho
keep your body parts closer to your body since then you gain more speed. That and think before your just extend and move around your body parts.
You don't always need to keep constant massive amounts of speed, although it is nice and impressive when you can, and keep control.
Look at Sprytryne's replays, those are really good examples of keeping control with massive speed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I have just started sp'ing again and am fairly new to replay making. Could you guys please critique my replay

P.S: if this is not the place to ask cnc, I am sorry for wasting your time.
Attached Files
hb_rekt.rpl (116.0 KB, 18 views)
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM