ES Recruitment Drive
I clicked the exit clan button by mistake can i reenter plz?
-----
I clicked the exit clan button by mistake can i reenter plz?
Last edited by leonsm; Jul 12, 2011 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay off of our forums or I'll have you removed.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by MindSwiped View Post
Hello, essence

A lot has changed over the years and to say the least I missed being with essence.
I was in essence when it was a dsc and we was enemies with assault. That was back in o9 I remember rapp getting mad at me because I spelt the name wrong all the time.
It was also the first clan I was ever in so now I ask you guys to let me join. I am a skilled player and I am respectful I try to have a sense of humor but everybody seems to take me seriously. I am skilled in-game and I am active in forums.
I am a hard going person and might be a little to strict at sometimes this is because I was admin on a forum that had really hard core administration. I had to in force every single rule to the fullest and that may have made me a bad ldr.
Anyway, I hope you guys read this and let me in. Thank you

http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/0/1/f_798973570 replay :O

This was my old application but do to problems and such I have decided to make this account with a new email I might get my custom belt back from being stolen so I might not have to use this much but other then that this is the account you will see. I hop you guys accept me and I promise I will do my best to represent
Rappunk also said that I could apply
Hello, my name is Termic6, some of you know me, I joined this clan about 4 months ago, then i got accused of doing somthing i ddin't even do. I ended up getting kicked out of this clan and iI got a 3 month ban on my main. I used to be a 2nd dan, but now I don't play multiplayer that often unless i'm sparring. I am re-applying because I ahve been in 4 clans, and this one is my favorite. Here are some replay, since last time i was in this clan I.....Sucked >.>
I've gotten better

M-Ate candy in a dark alley.rpl

S-Moterdrive.rpl

S-Fluid kick.rpl

M-Da moonwalk.rpl

R-Printer.rpl
Name:haioko
Belt: 2dan black belt
Activeness:I'm new to forum, I have 12 post, but I go every day
Best Mods: Judo, Running , Taekkyon,akido
Skills:I like to make head textures
Infractions: none
Previous Clans:none
Reason I want to join Essence:my friend is part of the essence and he said it was a good clan, I want to get into a good clan and why not get into the essence.
replays:I'll post later
PlayerCard:
Attached Thumbnails
play card.jpg