ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Missing Servers
This is weird...I never had this problem before two days ago and it doesn't seem connected to anything I've done. Some of the multiplayer servers are missing from the multiplayer list for me while the rest are (I think) working fine. Specifically, servers 14-32 and 35 say "not connected" despite downloading 3.4, restarting toribash, refreshing the list, etc. The funny thing is, I know some of the pro servers are supposed to be there because before the list refreshes all the way down, I can see the list of Pro: Judo, Aikido, etc. empty of players and information. Weird stuff.
How-to guide for realistic throws
Are you using 3.4?

Most of the pre-3.4 servers have been taken down.
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
Originally Posted by gioff View Post
This is weird...I never had this problem before two days ago and it doesn't seem connected to anything I've done. Some of the multiplayer servers are missing from the multiplayer list for me while the rest are (I think) working fine. Specifically, servers 14-32 and 35 say "not connected" despite downloading 3.4, restarting toribash, refreshing the list, etc. The funny thing is, I know some of the pro servers are supposed to be there because before the list refreshes all the way down, I can see the list of Pro: Judo, Aikido, etc. empty of players and information. Weird stuff.

Read please.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Re-installed 3.4 one more time, it works now. Not sure what I missed in the install, but I got it now. Thanks.
How-to guide for realistic throws