Ranking
It was pretty popular here on Toribash forums - isometric view, survival type of game, online. You could build villages and craft stuff, you could fight with other people, and if I recall right the world was huge. There was skill sets that I think evolved by doing things but I don't think I remember it right.

What was the name of that game? Is it still popular? Can you make lan servers?
Hello there, I am looking for a good anime role playing game or one of those anime story style games you always see in animes but can never find. I would like it if you suggested something that can run well on a low performance PC (low performance as far as gaming goes).
Anyone have any good free rag doll or simulation games that aren't very graphically challenging?
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
Anyone have any good free rag doll or simulation games that aren't very graphically challenging?

Mutilate a Doll 1 and 2 are some good flash games I found a bit ago for ragdoll. As for freeroam. Most simulations require a good computer, but I still love the good old arma 1.
double action : boogaloo
where is the thread
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Isn't that the free 2 play john woo movie simulator?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
yeah it's the best game ever
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Does anyone know of a pc game similar to the LoZ series?
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Any games like Mount and Blade: Warband out there? :I
-----
*Also any online communities like toribash's? I don't care about the genre just how detailed, friends, and awesome the community is (with all it's clans, posts, people, and markets :v)
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 6, 2015 at 07:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!