ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Periodic activity, version TWO
Yep, it's that time again.

This time I have another replay challenge for you all. Nay, not a challege ... a quest. A journey to be undertaken by only the bravest of Gurus (and Mosier). The winner will undoubtedly go down in history as my champion.

You are to make a replay, and what you do to uke doesn't matter. What you do to yourself doesn't matter either. What you do with any spilled blood is what I'm interested in here. Yes, I know this has probably been done before, but I just don't care.

Make me a replay (sambo or classic) with the most badass blood spill. That could be sheer amount, nifty patterns, whatever, but make it badass.

Rules: No more than 1000 frames, sambo or classic only, dm threshold 50 or higher. The rest is completely up to you. No using old replays (sorry Moltex).

Prize is pretty much anything you want that I have the ability to give you. I have like 50k I think, you can name your own amount. Guru and Mosier only.

Go.
Last edited by doctor-dendrite; Dec 19, 2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: don't you question me
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness