Ranking
Well, oatmeal can be considered cereal, and you can cook it, but I don't think that was what mosier means. TheProphet would be a good addition, but I don't think he wants to be in any clan.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
B&B&B&
From my personal ventures with The Prophet, he wishes to remain clanless for the time being. Part of his 'dilemma' was "getting along with everyone in the clan" of which I think there would be no problem. He is a nice fellow, indeed.
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
hello, i have been playing for many months and i believe i am competent enough to join your ranks. i am active on the forums, and in jousting i just had a 17 win streak yesterday. I am also pretty good at knife and judo. I hope Isha recommends me as i have played with him alot, and also i have bought thousands of creds worth of merch off of him ;)
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
it has disbanded, i have done all i could have done for the clan, the leader was too weak too bring forth a new clan
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Hmm, okay then killutwice and the wolf are under observation.

Remember I haven't invited spider yet, I was just thinking about it.
i would like to join if im pretty sure im good enough and im about to get registered i will be in the demo servers if you would like to test me