ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[tl;dr] Recruitement of every troll and bitch out there
[tlfagdr]

Why should you want to join?
We're just a clan who likes to have fun, we're constantly just try to get a giggle out of simple things. Infact, the entire clan is just based off of laughter of some way, from pics, to just random stuff. But not only that, but we are also freakishly active. The main people of authority in this clan are Me, and bastardphoenix. If you still want more, click here to see our DSC

What we expect.
There will be no specific format. Just wing it, give us a paragraph or to about yourself, try to include some things we should know. Things such as : bans, your time zone. We dont' have any minimum belt, we're mainly a forum clan.

So then, with that being said, go for it. Making us laugh may improve your chances ;)
/example of having fun, and getting giggles.

oh and the conversations are usually crap, but full of lol'z.

Why would anyone take such carefree recreational enjoyment seriously?
Attached Files
sky diving incident.rpl (391.2 KB, 9 views)
He's not "Suicide Do" if he's not banned!
That replay sux, you can barely see any of the toris, you should've picked one from the sparring that we did the other day,

ohey look, a better example :O

also, as of now, me and bastardphoenix are ingame, type /jo toolongdidntread to come talk to us and stuff
Attached Files
Pretty cool spare imo..rpl (393.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Bio; May 8, 2010 at 05:59 AM.
For "anarchist propaganda". this is blatant genocide against trolls. if i get banned under this account too, contact bio.

aw man no one fucking carse... feh.
Last edited by WibbleWarrior; May 9, 2010 at 06:48 AM.