ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Extreme]
Clan Banner

Clan Story
Once upon a time , there was a kid named Ecks Reem. One day he said "i will become master of all mods!" So he set out to become master of all mods. So he trained and trained, and he became almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods. When the almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods retired' he gave part of his almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods knowledge to a young warrior named linkhunter. So link set out to form a clan, a clan named after his almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods. So link and his friends are on a quest: a quest to become the next almighty-grand-master-champion of all mods, or even greater. From this day [Extreme] shall be Extreme-
almighty-grand-master-champion of all clans . So the clan was created and named [Extreme] in honor of the original almighty-grand-master-champion-elite of all mods .

From the darkest dark and the highest high - Remember that we are the insane gang. Those who question another man's bravery and determination are left in awe as WE preform what is truly hardcore. No one is more bloodier or more fired up. More charismatic or more crazier then the members of the extreme team. We will continue to carry on this legacy of our ancient leader; Ecks Reem as [Extreme] Clan. A family of wild blood thirsty lunatics, maniacs, hunters, fighters, assassins, and vigilantes. A fearless group of hell raisers. We have and will continue to cause more chaos and havoc then any living creature in the universe. Do not rest until every jaw is dropped. Every amount of blood will be shed. {Extreme} is known for defying the odds. That is our destiny and our mission. What truly fuels us is violence perfected! Those who question our own mortality. How far can we go? How far can we push ourselves? The critics who are left starstruck saying "That is extreme!" will forever more cause us to ask "HOW EXTREME"!?.

Clan Members

Leader

Co-Leaders
Musket
NinjaTitan

Generals
Noobie

Evermore
GokuFan102
BladeOfIce
Demolish23
Ad3556

Elite

Evan1998
Proxun
Damphir
Shinigama
Dyrozix

Recruiter
Pedart
Mana99
MasterExploder77
Nevermore1
PavyChenko
Oimanoi

Members

Sigsaucer
Vermass
UnitedWest

Single allies
Mamakal
kosuke758
Eason
Lucent
Maylene
nadhif
Star
kooky
Blackacezi

Single enemies
-
Diplomats
Damphir

Clan allies
Guardians
PureDark
Drunken Masters
Heartless
DA
Secret

Clan enemies

"Golden Rule"
We are one, We are many, We are [Extreme]

Clan Rules
1)Everything you do must benefit the clan
2)All Clan Members must be united in their goal
3)Anyone who nothing to do with our clan should get the out of this thread
4)Anyone who joins and leaves the clan cannot return unless they have a good reason to join back

FAILURE TO HEED WARNINGS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Application
Name:
Belt(min Black) :
Why you want to join:
Can you PWN:
Desired position:
Replays:

Clan Goals
[x]10 members
[x]20 members
[]over 40 members
[]Become official
[]Win a Clan war
[x]100 post on the dsc
[]Become a respected clan

Clan Bank
ExtBank

Amount in bank: 20k
Last edited by linkhunter; May 7, 2011 at 08:57 PM.
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

i always see this clan and always make this clan with 0 post....
good luck!
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
FINALLY you made the DSC again, Add me to singles
Last edited by Mamakal; Mar 26, 2011 at 01:07 PM.
Gamer Of Gamers
yo sup link i lold hard at story add me as single alli
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
thnx for the comments
and all the ones who requested for single ally will be added
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?