Ranking
freekina, it will make toribash grow back from the toribashes
Last edited by victortb; Jun 4, 2023 at 01:45 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
actually, dont free akina

free wounder

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Sir#0001 for ages. Lost "sir" username to Sir# 3030, a newer account by two years that only recently nitro subbed.. because developer?

Yeah... This whole username change is just terrible. I've had Sir#0001 for who knows how long. My account is from 2015. I've had Nitro subs literally since the day Nitro came out in the US.

So now that l've been given to change my username away from this perfectly functional system of discriminators that we've used for ages, I find out that I lost the username "sir" to someone whose account is two years newer than me, and who has only nitro subbed (at least according to their profile badge) since May this year. Their discriminator was #3030 as well. The only special potential reason that I can identify they would jump ahead of me is the fact they're a developer of something. And, no offense to that person, but it appears to be a random small free game on Steam (and to be fair, I don't know if there's something else they develop). To be cle

I've also lost out on "sir." and "sir_", and anything else potentially that short.

GG Discord... Thanks for creating an incredibly frustrating experience. Speaking with the wallet seems to be the only way. so no more boosting, and probably going to cancel Nitro after all these years.

Good luck everyone trying to get a username they prefer.
Jimmy the 1st for ages. Lost "Jimmy" username to Jimmy #42069 (nice), a newer account by two seconds that only recently nitro subbed.. because developer?

Yeah... This whole username change is just terrible. I've had Jimmy for who knows how long. My account is from 1000 B.C. I've had Nitro subs literally since the day Columbus came out in the americas.

So now that l've been given to change my username away from this perfectly functional system of discriminators that we've used for ages, I find out that I lost the username "Jimmy" to someone whose account is two days newer than me, and who has only nitro subbed (at least according to their profile badge) since maybe this year. Their discriminator was #42069 as well (nice). The only special potential reason that I can identify they would jump ahead of me is the fact they're a developer of something. And, no offense to that person, but it appears to be a random small free game on Steam (and to be fair, I don't know if there's something else they develop). To be cle

I've also lost out on "cock™." and "richard", and anything else potentially that short.

GG Discord... Thanks for creating an incredibly frustrating experience. Speaking with the wallet seems to be the only way. so no more boosting, and probably going to cancel Nitro after all these years.

Good luck everyone trying to get a username they prefer.
Last edited by victortb; Jun 7, 2023 at 01:11 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592