Static
Fred
MrJingles

If you want to become a recruiter, send me a private message. - pusga
Last edited by millie; Jan 15, 2024 at 11:23 PM. Reason: pesto
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Monday...........

I would think that every human being knows when weeks start.

If you still dont know its the day after sunday
Changes every FRIDAY. Exactly when is a delicious mystery that you might be able to plot into a graph, so as to make a 95% confidence interval about the approximated time of change.
Also new note: From this point on, PMs will be sent to the people who are currently recruiting. These may come from any of the (co-)leaders or Hacks, who has kindly offered to do this (on the basis of him not knowing that he was even on the list, which is fair enough). Since my memory isn't super good, it's probably for the better. :U
Sigh, does that mean I'm not a recruiter anymore? I didn't get a PM

/me butthurt
Oh but you are, i mean just a reminding PM to get people off their butts when they should be recruiting. You're welcome to keep recruiting people outside your active week, of course. c:
Buncha undecided apps btw :3
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
FESTUS ACTIVE THIS WEEK HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Yeah, what good timing, I have just taken 400 points worth of exams with more to go. However, I am not a faggot, and will do my best to keep up.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Yeah, what good timing, I have just taken 400 points worth of exams with more to go. However, I am a faggot, but will do my best to keep up.

Fixed because I love you.