Toribash
Meh fuck it. It's Saturday. Thank god we didn't get flooded with apps.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I guess you got lucky there eh wot? :U
Thanks for picking up the ball despite your being busy. Now it is...

my turn

fuck

Oh well. Time to get my critical hat on.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Right, since i'll be absent a bit later today (and the entirety of saturday), i'll have to pass the ball to Kevin. Might do a bungee jump-in at sunday and take a bit off his back, if i'm not massively hung over. :U
Aye. I may chip in if I can. I got a client working, but some complications w/ viewing replays.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Who the fuck is Tengman ?
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
ur butt lol

Anyways, sorry 'bout missing out on this the past three weeks, i'll try to remember it from this point on. Also, do note that as a recruiter, you CAN recruit people outside of your active week. We/I just expect you to do it more often inside that week. :U
Last update was three weeks ago, meaning that i forgot to show both Erths and chaossooks week. :U (i checked, it was April 23rd, which pretty much adds up to three weeks)
Chalk that up to me being lazy and forgetful.
Oh shitpickles i forgot this again. It'd be much appreciated if other people than me helped out with this (especially others with mod powers cough cough), my poor brain is pretty busy lately. I THINK i'm supposed to be recruiting from tomorrow on (this week is Festus'), so i guess i'll just try doing that.