Ranking
Nearly is one because well he is the God of smooth. I always love making my replays as smooth as possible. And it may not seem like it but pusga as well was a big inspiration for me when I first started.
pusga and thiggist

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Mosier's manipunchikickulation replay made me realize that manipulations are the shit

I used to really want to be War_Hero but I'm kinda over that now, but I still think he's one of the GOATs. Pow Pow Pow is a masterpiece

Tamer0 taught me that I don't need to give a fuck what other people think of my replays so he probably ended up being the most influential to me.

Recently I've been noticing how amazing CheZDa is and I started to do some mess-around dancy stuff because of him.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
dezrai ofc
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I started out trying to follow the steps of begotten, but later on it was oblivion. Right now I have found my very own comfy spot with no inspiration in particular. I just browse around random replaymakers and get ideas from them whenever I am out of inspiration.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Ruki, War_Hero, and Tengoman are the best replay makers in the past 4-5 years for me.

I only started to make replays because I wanted to make replays like they did. Kinda sucks no one remembers them (well maybe not war), but they deserve more recognition then some of the other replay makers these days in my opinion. Probably had a couple others a long time ago but I forgot their names sadly.
Last edited by MrJingles; Oct 15, 2015 at 02:22 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
dscigs, larfen and pusga inspired me a ton. wanted to do booms and wacky shit like them.

ended up doing my own thing though
This is quite an easy choice. Many people have impressed me but I can't say I stylistically stole anything from them. FriedRice to name someone less mentioned. Also Kamiko who raped Toriolympics hard. And generally these people who pushed Toribash to new limits and redefined the 10/10 rating.
I'm surprised my top choice hasn't been named yet though. For me, that is definitely Dafe. That guy was so far ahead of his time. I don't see anyone matching his all around awesomeness. His replays are as ferocious as his scripts and ingame skill.

shoryukenSplit2.rpl
legCutCombo3.rpl
Planets script
Environment Extension
wsUppercutHookKick.rpl
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?