Toribash
Original Post
Stock Folder Replay Submission/Discussion
Hey friends, previously there wasn't a particularly convenient way/place to discuss future stock folder additions and passively suggest replays you believe are stock worthy throughout the year, but hopefully this thread will fix that. Here you may do just that. The aim is to give you a place to openly suggest other peoples/your replays where others may voice their opinions and comments regarding the replay as well as simplify submitting suggestions to the stock folder committee themselves.

The goal is to update the stock folder on roughly a yearly basis, however it can be updated sooner than that if there is enough change in the folder to warrant it.

In an effort to be more transparent about future stock versions I'll be writing our notes, thoughts, possible additions and removals in this post as well. It will remain blank for now as I've just submitted the new stock version, however that will be fixed in time.

• change dexters name to sexter
  • add jisse - soldier of fortune and tzong_tzu_syndicate.tbm
  • potentially remove shoutout 2 dad

Here is a link to the current stock folder I've just submitted STOCKFOLDER
Last edited by millie; Dec 7, 2017 at 08:45 PM.
As opposed to specific replays, are we also allowed to suggest replaymakers?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
some bquadz7550 replays are worth stock folder,he manages to really make perfect replays(i still dont believe this guys is only 11...)
Z - Why am i so good at this

some of vayne and dezrai replays also are extremely sick,more specially their collab(washemashen)
so far,this one is special: Deep Dark Dan

other than those,some people that make god-tier stuff;
Static,gram0f0n,NICOLAS135,Hattersin...
Last edited by victortb; Oct 5, 2016 at 08:54 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
As opposed to specific replays, are we also allowed to suggest replaymakers?

Yeah that's fine, but replays are more convenient overall.
ok orko this has gone on way too long

i swear to god if you dont put me in stock i will suck your fucking dick dry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
thanks vic c;

i also think i should be in the stock folders that tsuion or dezrai should be in there because theyve made some fucking awesome ass stuff
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
ok orko this has gone on way too long

i swear to god if you dont put me in stock i will suck your fucking dick dry

prison break is in stock

Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
thanks vic c;

i also think i should be in the stock folders that tsuion or dezrai should be in there because theyve made some fucking awesome ass stuff

dezrai and fudiebalz collab is in stock

shoutout 2 dad
Last edited by millie; Oct 6, 2016 at 06:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can we suggest the removal of replays?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/