Toribash
Original Post
New song about drugs and Jesus and human sacrifice
Hey all, working on an album and trying some new stuff out. Done most of the editing, in the mixing stages now. Any comments, feedback, death threats or questions are highly encourged

Clicky
i LOVE the vocals they're so odd but they fit so well nice instrumental as well very laid back almost reminds me of songs ohia a bit
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Could be one of Bob Dylans songs interesting funny lyrics, interesting vocals, I don't have any death threats, but when I listened to the 20 minute duck squeeking in the beginning I was starting to wonder what the fuck I was getting myself in to. You sound a little too much like kermit the frog at certain points for my taste, and something strange happened at around 38 secs in to the song, but for the most part it sounded like something that I can slip right in to my playlist ^^ very good song, are you planning on putting it on spotify?
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 25, 2023 at 04:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
i LOVE the vocals they're so odd but they fit so well nice instrumental as well very laid back almost reminds me of songs ohia a bit

Ah cheers, I love Song Ohia... RIP
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Could be one of Bob Dylans songs interesting funny lyrics, interesting vocals, I don't have any death threats, but when I listened to the 20 minute duck squeeking in the beginning I was starting to wonder what the fuck I was getting myself in to. You sound a little too much like kermit the frog at certain points for my taste, and something strange happened at around 38 secs in to the song, but for the most part it sounded like something that I can slip right in to my playlist ^^ very good song, are you planning on putting it on spotify?

Hahaha, yep, my voice does some strange things at times. Still tryna get the balance right lol. A lil kermit from time to time can be fun tho.
I like this version of the song, but I'm also gonna do a more psych rock version and see how that goes. There's a disconnect currently between the sad romantic vibe of the song and the trippy, stoner content of the lyrics. I've actually got an AI music analyzer program I'm running these demos through to measure mood metrics, so I wanna try and make this the perfect stoner song. Then I'll release one or both versions maybe - I could call it 'Clone Jesus - Day' for the psychrock one and 'Clone Jesus - Night' for this one.
Originally Posted by tomato View Post
i liked the duck squeezing beginning

Fuck yes, I knew someone would!
Last edited by Ele; Jul 26, 2023 at 05:51 AM.
Led Zeppelin/Greta Van Fleet esque and i fucking dig it HARD

Really cool voice fuckery dude and in general this song made me feel like i was in my parents house basement again with my dad 25 years ago listening to music
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Led Zeppelin/Greta Van Fleet esque and i fucking dig it HARD

Really cool voice fuckery dude and in general this song made me feel like i was in my parents house basement again with my dad 25 years ago listening to music

Ah thanks man

Re-did it so the vibe is more in line with lyrics. Quicker, more rocky, more psychadelic

presenting Clone Jesus - Acid Mix - https://vocaroo.com/102AbePArce7
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I like this version more, fantastic stuff ^^

Yessss! That's what I like to hear!