Toribash
Original Post
[Atlantic] Applications
There's no form, you have to make it up as you go along.
The more creative the better!

We're not looking for any requirements or achievements.
Just make sure you're a cool guy/gal/? before even trying to post something.
Please take in mind that you will be raped if you suck at making applications.
Protip: start some interaction around our board and with the people on it so you can have increased changes of getting accepted.
Everybody on the clan has a word about you and your application but the final decision always lies on the leaders.

If accepted and thusly indoctrinated, your soul should be considered forfeit and forever will be the sole property of Atlantic.
Last edited by Hayz; Apr 17, 2015 at 10:04 PM.
The application must contain at least two paragraphs. In the application we want to hear your activities, hobbies and such. Take it as a CV letter to a new job.

Ostakex Moderated Message:
Way too high standards, this one we have right here is simple and gets straight to the point
Last edited by Ostakex; Mar 4, 2011 at 05:10 PM.
By not conforming to a standard application form, clan members can evaluate the applicant based on the questions they answer, and as always, how they are answered.

RAMZIS, this is not the place for idle chit-chat concerning avatars. You have been warned. Take it to Wibbles or General talk. lols
Last edited by Ostakex; Mar 4, 2011 at 10:54 PM.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
name:matt
Your belt: brown
Your skills: im artistic in textures
Why you want to join :the name of the clan is cool and i like socalising.
other clans:none
]How active in game:i usally go on everyday
How active in forum: i go and check every 2 hours
Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game: yes i do
about yourself: i lke toribash and i love the world isnt it a great place . my hobbies are swimming ,football, watching football, basketball,tennis and squash and i also like socalising with people and i like toribash
please choose me this would be my first clan and i would never forget it thank you

P.S i started toribash 3 months ago but i dint know it was on my computer on april 2010 i have so many games on my comp i couldent really see this until 2 months ago my friend downloaded for me
Last edited by Golfball; Mar 4, 2011 at 11:52 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
Eh, thanks but no thanks.

Made some parts of the first post bigger, the point is more clear.
so ive been rejected

Ostakex Moderated Message:
Unfortunately, yes.
Unless the other leaders and members walts in screaming yes, then yep you're pretty much rejected :/

-----
ok ill wait the thx dude
Last edited by Golfball; Mar 5, 2011 at 12:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
He made this himself , wooooooot. Also no , sorry. Need more creativity , or weed. >.>
The curtains were fucking blue!!!
My application
Outside Life
Hello my name is Liem (Not a typo,with an E) I am 14 (well 14 on the 18th).
I live in Nova Scotia. I have a good sense humor but if i get pissed of i can get really really rude so please for your own good don't make me angry. I do play a lot of video games (mostly PS3 CodBo). I don't get a lot of money so as a result i don't get a lot of TC so i can't make many donations except for tc i make in game (not a lot)

Toribash Life (sad I know)
I play toribash maybe 3 to 5 hours a week but i check the forums maybe five times a day at average. I am a brown belt and have been signed up for toribash since 3-07-2010 but not very activitly (Very active at first took a long inactive in the middle and now i'm pretty active) I only very recently belted up to brown.

infractions: One for have a youtube video in my Siq...It's been fixed

Previous Clans:
Bleu/Quit/Official
Imortal/quit/unofficial
Blackmyth/dead/unofficial

Toribash Skill
Aikido:7/10
Judo:5/10
Wushu:7/10
Twinswords:7/10
Other:7/10

History
I was born in Halifax at the Iwk and attended Frank H. Middle school until grade 6 when I "Graduated" from that school and began at East Pictou and I am Currently in grade 8 french immersion. (I know I skipped alot of my life but really it would overload your brain.)

that is my application, I know it is Probably Riddled with errors but please think about it. Sorry for the errors (sorry for the amount of edits)
Thank you
-madpen/Liem/dudewert(PSN)
Last edited by madpen; Mar 13, 2011 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Fixed Grammer/added Wushu/added Extra Info/added Previous clans/added Psn name
I'm Back Baby