Toribash
Wow wow wow all of it wow xD

Imma say pritty much each replay impressed me great job!
I have a question though, what do you change on the gamerules if you make those, lets say Mad Mans or what ever, what do you change which makes the difference if i want to make one?

not talking about the distance or mod.
Last edited by shrimp24; Aug 27, 2012 at 11:35 PM.
[Hunters]
Nothing really. Well, except from the occasional self-damage, I don't really change anything else in the game rules. Though I have been using the -30.00 gravity more often than usual.
The opener was alright, a bit slow though.
I liked the split+crotch kick combo, and the crotch kick was surprisingly destructive.
The pec punch was nice, but the ground impact was as if it just happened randomly and you left it there, I'm sure you could have got a bigger boom if it didn't happen.
The boomhit was pretty good, but it looked a bit slow.
Great pose.

It had nice flow, but the replay looked a bit slow in general, it was pretty straight forward, nothing too amazing.
oh yeah
Alright. New replay here. I might edit it with self damage on.

EDIT: The edit of this replay is in the other page. It's a bit better than this version.
Attached Files
Desert Sky.rpl (376.7 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Sep 8, 2012 at 11:18 AM.
Oh Jezz, Dat replay was really really awesome.
I loved this replay.
Well, I loved the punch, it was powerful and nice.
the kick was flowing good with the punch, the kick was nice too.
The stuff that you did after the kick was a little bit stiff but it stilll looked awesome.
Pose was awesome too.
9/8899898998999/10
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Punches just didn't satisfy me. Although the kick was fine. The groin to head skeet was amazing, but after that you kinda lost all the realism and did unstylish movement. And the final head to groin roll skeet was unbelievable.
Punches: 4,5
Kick: 9
Skeet: 10
2nd Skeet: 10
Pose: 10
-0,8 for unrealistic movement after kick
-0,5 for slight stiffness
7,4/10
I think that last replay was perfect till frame 390, good punches, good speed. 10/10
With the skeets 8/10
just my opinion.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud