Toribash
Original Post
Atlantic needs to decide what its doing.
We active or not? We playing ingame or not? We forum or not?
What we doing folks? we really need to decide upon what we are actually doing as a clan i think. We need a goal as a clan. A PURPOSE.
I think i want to go head to head with [EVO]

Let us prove once again that we are no to be trifled with.

Thats just the drunk me talking, but we really should do a thing soon.
Last edited by FinalWish; Sep 17, 2013 at 03:33 AM. Reason: DRunk/Not drunk.
We cannot go against [eVo] their 420 status blaze is too high
wow that
sucked
Well with everythings that's happening with me, I'm trying to be as active as possible, but the only sure way to get a hold of me is by texting me i'm not by my computer much anymore.
But if someone tells me what's up, i'm more then happy to clear plans get on, and do stuff, but i'm not much of an organizer anymore.

Also, if you want to move onto Evo, it would be a shame to stop you. But Evo is a lot cooler then us, I wouldn't judge you
Oh c'mon.. move to evo?.. Ok.. whatever.. also. can't be that active, cuz life.. yeah. :c.
Tyzi ♥|[Ca]ZeToxxiK(Assmaster)|[Atlantic]Hayz|[S]Dobby|
[U]senseikitten: You're My favorite person i haven't met
Just noticed this thread...

So the situation goes this way by my part: lack of interest. Followed by lack of reasons to get into Toribash. Followed by inactivity.

I'm still up for some games if we decide to ever do one of them impossible play sessions.
Other than that, it's pretty much what you see.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Atlantic remains a social clan rather than an in-game one, I don't care for how big our e-penis is just because we have 100394348 more QI than someone else..

I think what needs to stop are these threads which keep making people see us in a bad light. We've never been much more than just a bunch of friends instead of clan mates and that's how I want it to be, because then you end up like some competitive wannabe fucks and I don't want that.

Like I said the Skype/Steam thread exists so that we can play games besides Toribash.
| tom |