4. Do you post regularly?

5. Past Clans

6. No Alts And Must Be At Least A BROWN Belt

7. EFFORT IN APPLICATION
We do not accept half ass
Applications

8. You can win our hearts with humor!

A good application looks like
Hello! My name is Mike as you can see. Here is some useless info, I'm currently 19, I'm from Canada or shall i say snowada. No Alt. except when i used to play back in 2007 but it was all LAN with my buddy's. I used to be good, but that don't matter. Black belt of course, almost a 2nd Dan :/ Rank 1034( i know that doesn't matter though) Favorite mods are ABD, Aikido, Twinswords, Acrojoust and MUSHU! Im Extremely Respectable in game play and I don't Ever rage. I have a lot of sportsmanship and am always giving a compliment to my opponents. constantly giving help to lower belts that ask for any help. Just the way i want to be treated in games.

Past Clan (Ywc). I was a recruiter and got a lot of active players to join at the time. But due to the amount of time i dedicated to my clan very few people were posting so i had nothing to reply to. so that's the excuse for my low post count. I wait and constantly check the forum thread and the clan discussion pages. But since then we haven't done anything I thought, no wars or even war bank, no keep up. most of the members have been inactive for over a month. so for the last week Ive looked for one clan to apply to before i quit my own. And have kept close attention to this clan, been to nervous to apply. I didnt want to quit my clan but I needed to be helpful somewhere! So i quit my clan today to apply here! W###w is of course the best clan in the game and you don't simply join the best with just a semi par application.

So what I can offer to your well run clan is a player for war, any contributions to your war bank, will run servers as i have done before and am well experienced with it, recruitment if needed, bring over some of the best i know, replays and tutorials. I'm extremely active. its shitty weather out here all the time so computers is the best time to pass. I'm in it for the game play which my last clan didn't offer. I understand if you even would accept me it would be long before you ever let me do any of this.

I don't believe you would need me seeing as the clan members you have are legendary. But I would love to help the fight ;)

The first replay is against a 3rd Dan and in abd. the rest are just for example of what i like how i play them. I hope you like my application and I look forward to seeing a response
Oh ya W###w!

GOOD LUCK! AND APPLY
Help us build a clan to make it to the top!!

Last edited by Mikes; Jun 2, 2016 at 08:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
bump
Watashi wa chōdo watashi ni chōsen aete hoka no subete no yō ni, anata o shūryō shimasu...
We do accept non-wapow members! as its just run by ex wapow members. And all of them are welcome here for the after shock.
Bump
Applicaion
Hi! My name is Kari, but username is Kari456 (Brown Belt). I'm 16 and live in the good ole States, Mississippi to be exact (Central Timezone). I have an alt but it's a lower level than this one, so I'm not really sure if that counts. I started playing summer of last year around this time but stopped because of some technical difficulties. I like to play any mod that is considered grappling: ABD, Greykido, and sometimes Judo. I suck at basically any mod that ends in SHU, can never figure those out .. I am pretty friendly and funny or at least I'd like to think so.

Past Clan was Romanian. I never really made it far up into to the clan because soon after I joined my old laptop started messing up so they booted me for inactivity. I haven't been seeing them around though, so I'm pretty sure they disbanded. I asked a few questions on the thread but never really got into it, the leader said if you were active that was good enough, and I was up until the incident..

I can offer my skills. Just kidding I don't have any , but seriously I am not all that great compared to all the top notch Dans in this clan, but I am very active and will continue to get better. I would learn to learn and perfect my craft by being taught by some of the best players on Toribash.

(Sorry for any improper grammar, It was 1 a.m when I wrote this)
Accepted. Welcome to Not-Good-Enough! Good application, Try to hone your skills by sticking by me or butler in the game, we can show you all we know, make use of the discord chat, theres a link on the main page. You will make friends if you keep at it. it becomes worth it
Hi NGE Members,
I am here today to explain to al of you why i would love to join Not Good enough, so i hope you like my app.

To start,
My name is r , I am American ,I was born May 20th 2004 so I just turned 12 like 12 days ago or 13, but please don't let that make you not accept me I can act more mature then my age category.

IRL
I have been told i am pretty easy going and chill, My hobbies consist of Baseball because i just love the sport and playing it in general, Drawing because it makes me happy but i cant draw shit so beware, toribash because its addicting and i play it in my free time thus making it my favorite game like ever. I also like Netflix, but its not really a hobbie i just love binge watching my favorite shows.

In Game
Name: My name in toribash is crow and on steam i think its djchickenkid but im not sure
my previous clans are just a bunch of unofficial clans and a few official including [wapow] and [nitro]
my reason for leaving my last clans were because they were inactive or i had no friends their thus making it not fun.
My belt is Master belt i have 0 games till custom belt. My skills in mods is mostly all of the kido mods like Abd

General gaming history
I have been playing video games since i was 5, i started out with call of duty and made my was up to this.

Why I Want To Join
Well you guys are basically regrouping after the wapow incident and i think i would like to be in a clan with some of my old clan mates <3.

End
Thanks for reading and thanks for you time.
Last edited by ILOVEPISS9000; Jun 13, 2016 at 09:05 PM.
Accepted crow you've been a good friend of mine for a while you know some of the members. Not only that you are active and were a wapow member a few times. We would be honoured to have you in our clan. you just need to show us some loyalty. Oh ya top notch app, this is what I like to see. This is a good example. It's to the point and detailed at the same time. Welcome to NGE BUDDY!!
Brap
Hi! My name is Darren, however my username is Darrenl4 I am 2nd dan. I'm 15 and I live in London, England (GMT +0). I have an alt but I never use it. I started playing In 2012 and took many breaks due to boredom and none progression. I like to play any grappling mods: ABD, Greykido etc. I'm trying my best to learn new mods that aren't grappling but rn it's just those two.

I've been in many clans, like , shield,elements,apok, another clan called apoc but not the current one, knights. All of these died or I left for school reasons. Right now I believe I have enough time to spare to get back into toribash and to meet new people.

I don't have a lot of skills, I know how computers work, uhhhhhh, I like photoshop and some video editing... that's about it. Also I'm currently working on a head texture which I have equipped if anybody wants to check it out.

If you have any question feel free to pm me or find me in-game thank you for the time.

(p.s Kvri likes kari #ship)
Right