ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Lancelite View Post
Red white?

You mean white lower part with some red details on armor things? Hmmm... I'm thinking about it, although it will go far from his set colors and look. But, what the hell, I'll write DarkSamurai somewhere anyway. :]
well i know who is darksamurai now.
but if this secret when it's secret.
Also nice picture but i think need colors on it.
but here just a wip.
So gl on working
Last edited by Tman; Aug 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM.
REALLY a heart touching story with a mind blowing sketch! 9.5/10
We all would like to talk to the dark samurai and learn some good things from him
I know who he is since we're from the same country. We used to be enemies since he didn't like the fact that I was better than him in aikidobd(atleast that's what he told me). Though I can't deny the fact that he's beast on grabless mods. Even if we're good now I still don't really respect the guy because he's being a dick to everyone most of the time. Also, he just can't lose, he always starts flaming his opponents after feeling taste of defeat.
Oh and I wouldn't like to see any haters quoting me now, I just stated my opinion.

About the art work: A very detailed and nice looking work Bojan. Coloring isn't even necessary in my opinion, it looks good as it is. Keep up the good job.
Last edited by Kristis133; Aug 27, 2011 at 04:33 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

good game Bojan ;p

mb you should draw sunset behind him. ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
hmmm..

white sensei then dark samurai then irmantas then other name that i dont remmember althought i played with him the other day.

You should go for black red and white if you want to keep it on the dark althought he is using the white red head atm ( head white, band white, simbol red, skin as skin color )
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I respect him too Bojan, I don't consider myself has a very good wushu player (I have my days) but wushu is my favorite mod, and I always shriveled when I saw him on a wushu server.

Awesome piece of work Bojan, I can't point out any errors now. Maybe because I am now starting to take a deep learning on anatomy.

Has for the colors I think you should make somekind of grad between grey and black, to preserve a bit the old set he had. You could always make some detail with another color, it would look neat imho.
I talked with him. Things he want:

- To use colors from his old set if its possible, but I can differ from it, its not that much important
- Lots of slain enemies laying around him (heh, like its that simple :P), and he in the middle, dying from the wounds sustained in battle, but still holding his sword firmly, like: scene where he is parting with his soul, quietly and with dignity, and some dramatic lighting on him, probably sunset. Heh, so much drama... :{}

It seams I will have full hands making this... :o But, he deserves it. :> He dacaped me so many times! :P
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I talked with him. Things he want:

- To use colors from his old set if its possible, but I can differ from it, its not that much important
- Lots of slain enemies laying around him (heh, like its that simple :P), and he in the middle, dying from the wounds sustained in battle, but still holding his sword firmly, like: scene where he is parting with his soul, quietly and with dignity, and some dramatic lighting on him, probably sunset. Heh, so much drama... :{}

It seams I will have full hands making this... :o But, he deserves it. :> He dacaped me so many times! :P

im looking forward for see it done :3