ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Toribash] Freetime
So uh, yeah.
Since most of us come from a variety of timezones, I would like you guys to convert your timezone into GMT, and using that knowledge, post at what times are you available to play.
I'll start.

List (Times are in GMT):
Alert242:
Weekdays: -
Weekends: 22:00-0:00

ynvaser:
Weekdays: 16:00-23:00
Weekends: Random

bomba12131:
Weekdays: 15:00 -
Weekends: 15:00 -

DisBwoYY:
Weekdays: -
Weekends: 10:00 - 16:00
Last edited by ynvaser; Feb 21, 2012 at 08:45 PM.
So, I would like to congratulate everyone who couldn't comply with my simple request. For those who did, I'd like to apologize, but this way, your information was pretty useless, since it's hard to tell who converted the time they posted into GMT and who didn't.

So, no one fucking asked your timezone, I told you to use that information to specify during what time of the day are you online, in GMT.

Question still stands. Use your brain this time.
Weekends: 10:00 - 16:00
Other days: not much free time.

I am sorry for my stupidity.
Snaykie#0020 GG
^ No problem.

Added a list to the first post. I'll do a diagram when most of us have posted.
i only just got on the forum and i dont really have any times as such i just get one when i can sorry about that
Anyone seen my cookie im sure i left it here somewhere...?
Fridays: 9:30 - 15:00 (if I don't have homework)
Weekends: 7:00 - 13:00 (if I don't have homework)

Sorry 'fo being retarded. :|
I would like to add a thing. I can play longer in weekends, if you want me to or my parents aren't being assholes. Thank you.
Snaykie#0020 GG
Ummm... wel I have vacation now, so until next sunday, I could probably be online for the whole time...

Normally:
Weekdays: 17:00 until 18:00, and plus minus 19:30 until 21:00
Weekends: I don't know that. Random times.

O yeah, forgot. GMT +2
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"