ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Death Plague] The Dark Council

This is the board of jury. Here, full members of our society vote about the fates of the undesired ones in our clan. If we deem that the member, in layman's terms, suck, then with enough votes, we'll bid farewell to the guy in question.

Rules:
-First, when no vote is going on, you can suggest a vote. If you get the support of three other members, the vote will start, and anyone with a rank 1 above the lowest rank may participate in the vote.
-You can only suggest a vote about someone below or at the same level as your rank. (So the lowest rank may not suggest a vote to kick an elder, etc.)
-The lowest rank has no voting rights. So if you are one, you can't post here. If you want to defend yourself, you can PM me (The Candyman) or Alert242.
- The two highest ranking members have veto rights. So if I think that the person shouldn't be kicked, he will only be punished, or not punished at all.

System:
Voting power:
Minions: 0,75
Ashes: 1
Warriors: 1,25
Elders: 1,5

Ongoing Votes

Closed Votes
LonelyMonkey
Result: Warning.
LonelyMonkey (2nd vote)
Result: Kick/Leave
1theV
Result: Kick

Last edited by alert242; Nov 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM.
So I don't have power? Well that sucks.
How about you promote me so I can vote ;)
Last edited by LonelyMonkey; Feb 22, 2012 at 11:02 AM.
Pet rock-obsessed....My club
Vote to kick "LonelyMonkey"

Reason: He has spammed and messed up our forum and won't stop opening useless threads, Alan might come here again and shut down DP if he stays.
Also just pointing it out, This http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1121
Last edited by Tylander; Feb 22, 2012 at 06:56 PM.
Would You Like A Chocolate?
o/ I vote yes.
Last time Alan said he would kill us if we made more wibbles threads, and his behaviour is not contributing. At all.
Next time think before you open a thread.

EDIT: Also not following the rules and not reading the original post in the Replays Thread.
oh yeah
i agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Vote about the fate of Lonelymonkey is onbound.
"He has spammed and messed up our forum and won't stop opening useless threads, Alan might come here again and shut down DP if he stays."

Votes in favor of removal: 3,25 [3 Minions, 1 Ashes]
Votes against: 0
Last edited by ynvaser; Feb 22, 2012 at 07:50 PM.
Well I have to say. That MOD,SMOD, Ninjas and other guys like this scares me(lol). And I don't want them killing our clan. If this is really needed, Yes for me.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."