Ranking
True, true.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Originally Posted by Tylandii View Post
Belt doesn't matter though, I was probably worse than most orange belts when I was brown, it just shows how many times you've played games (or lost in my case)

We aren't talking about that rank.
Lol, actually this is my first time viewing this thread, and when I saw that we rejected 1theV, I was relieved. XD

When Alert said he had been a jerk...yeah...I'm one of the people who DEFINETLY knows that. He commented on one of my Toribash videos that I should go back to playing with Legos. Probably because of my high-ish voice -_-

1TheV=asshole much?
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
^silly spammers, yes, i'm still here, I'm Always Here... Hiding in the shadows... waiting for a chance to pounce on onto the unwitting minds of the lesser beings I call homo sapiens.. Anyway

+3
Would You Like A Chocolate?
+5. I'm here to mess up your counting.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Ok... Today my memory is very slow, maybe cuz I'm on a diet and maybe I'm with low glucose. So, correct me if I'm wrong. If I choose to pass an Enabling Act, I'll be supporting the centralization of the power within the clan in the hands of one strong, loyal, wise , straightforward and righteous member whose power will be able to trespass the higher rank's one?

Hm... Sorry. Too dangerous. -1. But the thing is authorized anyway, so you should think well who do you want to give the power.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."