ES Recruitment Drive
Also, how do I know that I have premium?

Google first, ask stupid shit if that fails.
~ynvaser
Last edited by ynvaser; Jan 28, 2013 at 11:52 PM.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I'll just clear up for any future people that may be confused.

Steam premium actives your account in such a way that allows you to add friends, join/make groups, etc. if you do not have premium, you have not bought anything on steam and cannot add friends.
Originally Posted by torikill10 View Post
Also, how do I know that I have premium?

Google first, ask stupid shit if that fails.
~ynvaser

How The Hell...
Question: What is your "Steam Rating" and how does it work? You can find it on your profile page.
I play video games for my entertainment and sometimes records them for your entertainment as well. http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPivotmaster99
It's just how much video games you've played. It ranges from 0-10, 0 being no time played and 10 being 36 (I think it's around that number) hours played. Nothing to worry about.
We are ingame now. /jo dp
-----
I hope you enjoyed yesterday's event. We gathered in great numbers despite the spontaneous announcement.
What do you think about it? Did you enjoy it? Any ideas on how to make it better next saturday/sunday?
Last edited by ynvaser; Feb 4, 2013 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
^Please respond to Ynvaser's post and also tell me if 14:00 GMT every Sunday will work for you for future events.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
We are ingame now. /jo dp
-----
I hope you enjoyed yesterday's event. We gathered in great numbers despite the spontaneous announcement.
What do you think about it? Did you enjoy it? Any ideas on how to make it better next saturday/sunday?

Lol. That was really spontaneous. Could you tell me what did you really do?

Also alert, maybe in the middle of the event I'll need to get out for having lunch or for going out. Me and my family like to get out on weekends. If there is any possibility of playing later, I'll say during the event.
We could as I suggested to make it less "spontaneous" we have a steam event popup, that'll probably grab my attention & another thing is we could add to the first post the timezones time for everyone because I have no idea about GMTs :P
Works for me, I have a pretty random schedule on weekends though.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C