Toribash
k... I don't even remember last time... And if I offended you, I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask if someone would like to play. Also we need one for fighting greykido right?
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Anybody who can aikido should be fine in greykido.

By the way, Tylandii wasn't saying it directly to you you need to loosen up man, nobody here has anything against you (but still don't do them 1 word posts please)
So then should I do the greykido? I've played it before its pretty simple. And easier to save yourself from a shovel/suplex
Completing some info: 3 days left for planning. We can choose a playcard(see the first post). a dude cannot play in 2 matches in a row. Erth said that Greykido and aikido are separated.
-----
I'm on judofrac(anybody who wants to play, tell me), pusga is on taekkyon, PaidToKill in ABD, JFX in brushu. We need one on greykido.

Also, just for saying, I'm not a gtreat player of judofrac, but I started to like it. Also, more info will come after the sign up period.
Last edited by torikill10; Feb 15, 2013 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Paid, if you want to then you could do greykido.
And it's ok if you're not that great at judofrac, it doesn't really matter anyway. You're just supposed to have fun.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Paid, if you want to then you could do greykido.
And it's ok if you're not that great at judofrac, it doesn't really matter anyway. You're just supposed to have fun.

I'm really having fun with judofrac.
I would like to play in ABD or greykido (Post number 666, I'm evil.)
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Thejfx - brushu
PAidtoKill- Greykido
Simon- ABD
pusga - Tk
torikill- Judofrac

Anyone want to sign up as extras?
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C