Ranking
Originally Posted by kayateya View Post
holyshitit'sbeentoolong AND IM STILL BUSY AHAHAH BUT I MISS YOU GUYS LOVE LOVE MWA-
fuck
10 page essay + 29 page script for a roleplay + 39 assholes who wont listen to me as I direct = 100% SUCCESS
Ya'll sexy peeps stay sexy as you await my return, k? k.
ktnxbai

make it 40 assholes, god doesn't love of <3
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
I just thought I would pop in here and let you all know that I still hate you, and I hope it rains on your birthday. Boom. #eljefeout
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Im back. Anyone even remember me? Been a long time but its just good to know Fyre is alive.
I would love to have rain on my birthday. Rain is my life. Rain is love. Thanks for thy wish, oh mighty El Jefe.
Fyre is indeed alive. So dead at the same time tho hewhewhew
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Notyetbrotha.
Anyone else hate how people stereotypically stay away from you just because you showed em a few hard rock tracks that they dubbed 'hard metal' (wtf)? And also dont you hate it when all they expect from you is that badass bullshit and nobody gets to see the soft side you yearn for people to see? Like all they see is that stupid crazy tomboyish bitch and no one sees the quiet sensitive demon-beater girl?
Like all they see is metal and they cant even ask you about other stuff you probably like and automatically assume things without even the slightest bit of curiosity?

oramItheonlyone...dammit
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Shit man, i get you. Like people think i'm a hard ass who just shows absolutely no emotion but really i'm just really fucking chill all the time.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
You douche bags should get your lazy asses online.
Me and gentle man had an ingame moment <3
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.