Toribash
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
sorry for the change of topic but I always wondered
@WeppetKo: what's the Origin of your nickname? I like how it sounds but I have no idea of what it means
funny pun over there right?

you mean his name period? If. So that's a good question.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
yeah that's a good question too, but I wanted to know what it means tbh xD
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey [Origins]!
I've just started a new clan board so Im glad to see and chat with you on it
Best wishes ;)
Gl with officials tho
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
sorry for the change of topic but I always wondered
@WeppetKo: what's the Origin of your nickname? I like how it sounds but I have no idea of what it means
funny pun over there right?

Eeh no pun but there's still a little story behind it. I created the username "Weppet" around 8-9 years ago I think, while messing with my own name's letters (the result is completely different btw). I like it because no one else uses it, it's always avaiable in each and every site I register to.
In Toribash I obviously started as Weppet, but soon enough my w/r was trash so I started a new account. I was completely new to TB so I didn't know the correct terminology and actually thought that you could KO people, since it's a fighting game. That's why I added a Ko at the end of my nickname and it's so awkward to pronounce.

I'm still undecided if to namechange to Weppet, but I probably won't since I like how this username came to be.

Originally Posted by Ragnar20 View Post
Hey [Origins]!
I've just started a new clan board so Im glad to see and chat with you on it
Best wishes ;)
Gl with officials tho

Hey Ragnar! Good luck with (Vikings)!
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Oh, that's a "K. O"
Always thought it's just "Ko"
Oops

yeah same here. I thought it was one whole name.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Eeh no pun but there's still a little story behind it. I created the username "Weppet" around 8-9 years ago I think, while messing with my own name's letters (the result is completely different btw). I like it because no one else uses it, it's always avaiable in each and every site I register to.
In Toribash I obviously started as Weppet, but soon enough my w/r was trash so I started a new account. I was completely new to TB so I didn't know the correct terminology and actually thought that you could KO people, since it's a fighting game. That's why I added a Ko at the end of my nickname and it's so awkward to pronounce.

I'm still undecided if to namechange to Weppet, but I probably won't since I like how this username came to be.

Hey Ragnar! Good luck with (Vikings)!

I like that stroy a lot, You should not change it, also you can KO people. Kinda by DQ I guess. WeppetDQ lol
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Sup guys how you been? Long time no see, sorry for not being active, had some problems in life for a while (just like how it should be in life, am i right?), but now it's all good. So what you have been up to?
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
I like that stroy a lot, You should not change it, also you can KO people. Kinda by DQ I guess. WeppetDQ lol

WeppetDQ?
That sounds like an dope name as well
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
WeppetDQ?
That sounds like an dope name as well

nah Xd! KO sounds and looks better.