Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[RIG]Maya Tori-Rig
So yeah, most of you probably don't have Maya, but I do, and just in case somebody else does, here's a rig.

Features: Full posablity, easy to edit textures, physical sun and sky

Notes:
To change textures on the rig, simply copy your texture files into the "source images" folder. If the textures don't show up, go to File->Project->Set Project and then select the folder "Toririg 2" (you can rename the folder if you'd like)
Use the rotate tool to pose, I locked translation and scale on most of the joints in order to avoid major fuck ups.
The root joint (at the groin) has translation active, use that to move the full tori around.
The big arrows in the sky direct the sunlight. Wherever those arrows are pointing is where the sun will be. (pointing straight down will be like noon, so it will be very bright) If you want the sun and sky gone, go into your render settings in the "Indirect lighting" tab and click delete next to "Physical Sun and Sky"

I think that's about it. Any further questions, go ahead and ask. Any requests for additions will be listened to, and added if they are neat.

GO FORTH AND ANIMATE

http://www.box.net/shared/guojfv16k0
Last edited by Gubbin1; Apr 27, 2010 at 04:34 AM.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl