Ranking
Previous Clans: Cobra, Rome, Kira, and MLT (all on my old account MetEvil)
Reference: No one I've just always loved this clan
3x ABD Replays: Posting them below
Forum Activity: I'm working on it I'll post more on the Clan Forums if I'm accepted.
In-Game: Activity: I'm on everyday other then the weekends (On the weekends I'm with my dad because my mom and dad are divorced).
War Experience: I've played in about 20 clan wars so I'd say I have plenty of War experience.
Why do you think you will be a good addition to [xp]? I play almost all the time, I'm working on my forum posts, and im also open to learning how to make textures.
How did you hear about [xp] Experience? [xp] is one of the biggest clans of all time, I've played many matches against many [xp] members.
Skype iD: My Skype iD is ImDnaLol so you can talk to me on there.
do you have a smart phone if so would you DL the app "Line"? I have a smart phone and ill download "Line" if you guys want me too.
Attached Files
!DnaSkip2MyLou.rpl (87.9 KB, 2 views)
!DnaHaha.rpl (82.7 KB, 2 views)
!DnaLol.rpl (38.3 KB, 2 views)
!DnaReplays.rpl (38.2 KB, 2 views)
!DnaKeepGoing.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
we'll try you out in-game. Try and find Zalf, juvy or Justin in-game and we'll dance!
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Previous Clans: VoC, Co-Leader Of Risk.

Reference: Warring against you guys was fun, and you guys seem like an
active group

3x ABD Replays: Done

Forum Activity: I'm always looking at forums

In-Game: Activity: 8-10 I have classes in the morning ~Eastern time~

War Experience: I have pretty good experience.

Why do you think you will be a good addition to [xp]? :Well I think of my self as a hardworking person, and I would love to work with you guys.

How did you hear about [xp] Experience? : I seen Zalf around

Skype iD: Diegod8787

do you have a smart phone if so would you DL the app "Line"? I unfortunately don't know what that is, sorry.
Attached Files
#NinjaOfVoc.rpl (77.0 KB, 2 views)
THATSAVEEMYGOD.rpl (79.4 KB, 2 views)
@ThatDecapThough.rpl (79.8 KB, 2 views)
Ah Shit.
can i join
Hi my name is troy i'm a black male i live in new york i sell some drugs to yall iwamt to know if i can join. i forgot im 15 and send me a pm if i can join . I want to join crks for some reasons. I can see that your clan is very much a good clan, seeing as you got official pretty fast (judging time from creation of clan to official) so that would mean you fullfilled all of the "passive" requirements of becoming official dang fast.

Other reason will be explained in this section. Who do I know in Crooks?
Well I know the founder/leader, Xastle from Beta. He is a nice guy, altough I newer tought of him as a leader of a clan. And look now, he made and lead a clan to official in meer 2 months. You are good xastle, you are good buddy.

I dont really know other people, maybe m´bamb from the Toricraft server, but noone else really. If Morals is still in the clan then I know Morals aswell.

Ok I hate this question. What can you bring to Crooks? Well I can bring drugs if you want.

I can offer humor nobody other than some close friends will understand, I can bring a sociely awkward person (altough not on forums) and somebody who you will love to hate and vice versa (in short, I will be the cause of your mood swings)! Also, who doesnt want to have a duck on the table?
Forgiveness Should Sound Like; Screaming And Then Silence. well one guy said this clan is really good so he told me about it and he gave me the name experience so i looked you guys up and herre i am tryna get into this clan my last clan was smile but it wasnt really good i hope i can join yall guys clan please let me join i really like the xp name it matches with my name to me im really good at jousting,mushu,graykido,boxshumushu.tbm.
(sparrer) (clan Dark Brethren) (always number 1)
(any questions pm me)
Originally Posted by OBLIVEION View Post
Hi my name is troy i'm a black male i live in new york i sell some drugs to yall iwamt to know if i can join. i forgot im 15 and send me a pm if i can join . I want to join crks for some reasons. I can see that your clan is very much a good clan, seeing as you got official pretty fast (judging time from creation of clan to official) so that would mean you fullfilled all of the "passive" requirements of becoming official dang fast.

Other reason will be explained in this section. Who do I know in Crooks?
Well I know the founder/leader, Xastle from Beta. He is a nice guy, altough I newer tought of him as a leader of a clan. And look now, he made and lead a clan to official in meer 2 months. You are good xastle, you are good buddy.

I dont really know other people, maybe m´bamb from the Toricraft server, but noone else really. If Morals is still in the clan then I know Morals aswell.

Ok I hate this question. What can you bring to Crooks? Well I can bring drugs if you want.

I can offer humor nobody other than some close friends will understand, I can bring a sociely awkward person (altough not on forums) and somebody who you will love to hate and vice versa (in short, I will be the cause of your mood swings)! Also, who doesnt want to have a duck on the table?
Forgiveness Should Sound Like; Screaming And Then Silence. well one guy said this clan is really good so he told me about it and he gave me the name experience so i looked you guys up and herre i am tryna get into this clan my last clan was smile but it wasnt really good i hope i can join yall guys clan please let me join i really like the xp name it matches with my name to me im really good at jousting,mushu,graykido,boxshumushu.tbm.

Yea um this isn't crooks
Ah Shit.
application deathnic99
Previous Clans:none
Reference:none

3x ABD Replays:yea
Forum Activity:6/10

In-Game: Activity:8/10
War Experience:nope but i know what its like

Why do you think you will be a good addition to [xp] because im a black belt going on a role hoping to help lead this clan to the top #1

How did you hear about [xp] Experience?i saw a fellow player of the clan playing and i thought i should check it out
Skype iD:samurai3541

do you have a smart phone if so would you DL the app "Line"?: yes i have a smartphone and i can communicate throught line my line is deathnic99
Attached Files
best decap.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
ta da.rpl (80.4 KB, 2 views)
Previous Clans: Darkfox
Reference: I've seen a lot of the members roaming around in game and they are really skilled, so I wanted to join the clan to challange and play with them.
3x ABD Replays: Is this mandatory? If so I will post it on a second reply.
Forum Activity: 4/10 (I'm slowly improving on this)
In-Game: Activity: 9.5/10
War Experience: 6/10 I've been in some wars with Darkfox, I'm far better then I was before.
Why do you think you will be a good addition to [xp]? I am a really active player and I rank up in belts and rank fairly quick. I can help Experience get into the top 10 clans faster and help out with wars etc. Also I'm a coder, but I'm a bit new to lua. Though I can make some pretty cool stuff for you guys!
How did you hear about [xp] Experience? Recommended by a friend, and I saw it on the clan list and thought the logo was badass.
Skype iD: ajmain.khan2001
do you have a smart phone if so would you DL the app "Line"? I have an android and I already have Line.
Last edited by Loldeblob; Apr 12, 2015 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Added more info.
DddCrazy12 [xp] Experience Application
Previous Clans: Vibe, Nitro, Ne, Ct, Origin, e, ele, Barmy, Bomb, Monk, VoC, My own clan.
Reference: None
3x ABD Replays: I only have 2 and will be glad to play a few matches with you to prove my worth.
Forum Activity: gr8 ign r8 8/8
In-Game: Activity: gr8 ign r8 8/8
War Experience: I have done wars in every one of the clans listed prior, except for 3.
Why do you think you will be a good addition to [xp]?: I have in-game skill in popular mods and I do art. (Here, Here, Here, Here.)
How did you hear about [xp] Experience?: I have seen you guys IG throughout my Toribash Experience.
Skype iD: DddCrazy12
do you have a smart phone if so would you DL the app "Line"?: Yes, I have an iPhone 4 and already have Line.