Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Free Shin/Thigh textures
http://imgur.com/lvDS6y5,52bJAUY

I was going to make a set, based on bud, but to be honest, I just couldn't be fucked atm... I don't like working with Green and Black anyway, so yeah. No watermark, because THEY ARE FREE, if you do choose to take them, just comment ANYTHING at all, so I know to remove this thread if no one will take them
Looking for textures? PM me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That actually looks pretty awesome...if you could make a set in that style (without the bud lol) it'd turn out amazing. you wouldn't have to use black and green either XD
Eh, I like more Patternish, Minimalist stuff to be honest... Thanks tho
Any chance you can recolor this to azure or cobra?

Damn they're nice bro! Is that... Weed? 420 B-)
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
READ THIS ONE... Sorry
Ummm sure Rhae. What part Cobra and what part Azure? .-.
Attached Files
Decent Fight MP.rpl (87.4 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by 080200; Jun 2, 2015 at 01:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LOL. Any part man will do. Really appreciate your effort )
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
On my phonev atm. Will do them in the morning :> it'd be appreciated if I got a little tc for recolouring but its fine I guess... I did say it was free ._.

JtanK Moderated Message:
read art board rules and adapt your thread to them please http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=200723 ; I added proper tag for you, include programs used.
Last edited by JtanK; Jun 3, 2015 at 12:54 PM.