Ranking
this is a great replay

cool spins

the move at 550 was spectacular and ive never seen anything like it

only bad things i could say are floppy neck opener, minor twitchy movement at ~640 and the last dm was kinda meh cause grab dm
but keep in mind that this doesnt really detract from the replay its just nitpick
alright guy
as pusga said, i've never seen anyone capitalizes their abs to do such movements, very unique and fucking cool.
Incredible.

Might as well call that replay Surgery, stuff made me sweat. I would go as far as to say you have redefined style in low grav. Excellent precision, taffy for the eyes. Very well done, welcome to ukebashing.
Also known as CombatBot
Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
Holy cow, This is great stuff, Creative way to Manip. Those Bb-boy just nutz. Creative Dms good shet

thnx <3
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Your style looks superb in this gravity, I love seeing your abs bend and legs move, it looks very unique in this replay. Maybe it is from your tricking habits but you have cool midair movement, which I am guessing most people used to lighter gravity don't have.

Dem tricking habits coming in handy then! thanksmen
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
this is a great replay

cool spins

the move at 550 was spectacular and ive never seen anything like it

only bad things i could say are floppy neck opener, minor twitchy movement at ~640 and the last dm was kinda meh cause grab dm
but keep in mind that this doesnt really detract from the replay its just nitpick

Ye i've had that floppy neck since like day one of replay making XD also im not sure if i resist the grab dms, but im glad you pointed it out so i know ahead of time. Much appreciated! thank you man.
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
as pusga said, i've never seen anyone capitalizes their abs to do such movements, very unique and fucking cool.

thank you!
Originally Posted by Spirals View Post
Incredible.

Might as well call that replay Surgery, stuff made me sweat. I would go as far as to say you have redefined style in low grav. Excellent precision, taffy for the eyes. Very well done, welcome to ukebashing.

haha Thanks

K.O'd this noob!
Attached Files
Silly Flash.rpl (448.6 KB, 68 views)
clean and smooth

made me feel like tori flash was some kind of martial arts master watching this, dodging and weaving uke flash's attacks

great
alright guy
thanks Fudgie, I'm happy it entertained you. This might be my last replay, hopefully I finish it, after that I think I'm finally done Toribash.
Attached Files
Parkour.rpl (258.4 KB, 36 views)
morten_nocage.tbm (12.7 KB, 22 views)
Ha i love that, wish more people did crazy shit in this mod, it's underated asf
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.