ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[S] Blue right hand flame
*Sold

Forged by Flamemaker on 2009-06-03 06:23:38 for the Right Hand (604).
Last edited by Azazell; Aug 6, 2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Been advised to raise price
20k if you're willing to haggle.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Im not, 30k is fair.

*Edit: In fact price raised.
Last edited by Azazell; Aug 2, 2011 at 03:46 PM.
Err...good luck selling that for 40k
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
Err...good luck selling that for 40k

Your post wont help. Care to make a useful post and explain yourself? Compare my flame to other flames and why it wouldn't be worth 40k?
Because it is nothing special at least what I can see from this specific pic. 30k is a decent price for it, but 40k- I don't know.. Going to haggle down or not?
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
Because it is nothing special at least what I can see from this specific pic. 30k is a decent price for it, but 40k- I don't know.. Going to haggle down or not?

^That.

A simplistic flame will not sell over 40k because it is in fact simplistic. With making the flame, you also have to think about appeal. The flame is blue. Okay, what else is there to it? It's a flame, it's blue, it's simplistic. Like Jire said, it's nothing special.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Thats more like it Jire and Assazin. It is simple but its tall. I have done my best to compare my flame to other flames for sale and priced it accordingly. You make valid points and things have changed since I bought this. 35k for the flame, I will not be going lower then this. Dont waste your time.