Toribash
Original Post
[S] Globe Flame ( Quasar-Cloud )
Hello people im selling my new flame quasar-cloud

Its awesome with a fpt

Info :- Forged by Flamemaker on 2009-06-03 22:10:42 for the Head (610).
It Turns in to each and every colour

With Out Shaders

With Shaders

75K + Please

And Tc + Items only ( only Good Items )
Last edited by KooopeR; Apr 28, 2013 at 05:40 PM.
Dead...
this flame is actually a stolen flame due to the fact that coolgabe gave me it until mastergabe was unbanned. I got proof just need to find the thread where I went to sell it and forgot coolgabe lend me it and posted on the thread that it was his. I gave it to Boblong to use for a day and he end up selling it without my permission because it wasnt my flame.

let me find proof that it's coolgabe1s flame because boblong sold it without permission
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=398391

look at the last post on the thread
Last edited by Noobie; Apr 29, 2013 at 07:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
unkniwen
ill buy it 18 tc
Last edited by toriarmy; Apr 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM. Reason: i need to
unknown
Offtopic,Deak gave me the flame,And i told him i was going to sell it and he said,Dont accept anything less then 80k,and then i sold it.I sold it with him knowing if he didnt want me to sell it he would of told me not to sell it.
I bought the flame from Pwr and sold it to koooper, if anything ask pwr where he got it from.
Also no need to shit post in koooper's thread , take this up in PMs or whatever.
And seeing as to how Deak claims he lent the flame to bob and he sold it , that's your own fault , cases where items are sent to another party out of confidence and not returned are usually not handled. You'll probably hear a GM say they can't help you.
Bob if you have proof PM me.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.