Ranking
I r feeling frugal right now. (should be, my tc cache is the lowest it's been in a while)

5k-10k depending on quality, speed of getting the final product, willing to give more if my estimates for a basic logo are off. I usually tip because of the above criteria anyways though, so usually the final pay off ranges from 10k-20k.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
don´t have money, but i can give you an amber torso, if you do it well...

what about it now?
Last edited by RedDevil; Mar 14, 2009 at 07:34 PM.
I´m a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
Well, the ToriConquest has been delayed by a week or two due to Jok being busy. (I swear I posted that a few days ago...)

As for the logo, you'd have to start nagging joonveen about that.
I made something really epic somehow on Gimp and then it froze and I couldn't retrieve it so I now have massive scarring on my left arm <.<
oh maaan... thats baaaad
pc errors make me crazy, too...
Eh I was screwing around on Gimp and found a particular style I liked but I want to know how everyone else feels about it. I'd make a more refined and larger version if I found the time as this is more of a rough copy of the general design.

Definitly needs refining... its cramped in the small little bit of space I used... and I haven't completely gotten the hang of it yet... but ya... might as well show what I'm getting at...
Attached Thumbnails
TeamZero.jpg  
Dark, mysterious and blurred in a way that reminds me of feathers and fire...

I'm liking this.
it looks REALLY good!...

but there´s one problem: isn´t it supposed to be 128x128?
That's for a texture not a logo. Besides it's just a rough idea of what I'm attempting.

On a side note, it is insanely difficult to create a good emblem with just "zero" as a base idea. I need either a different name or some theme to accompany it.