Ranking
leilak if you need some help coming up with an alias I'd be willing to help. Though I'm better at a more medieval-ish era approach than modern.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by killpiu View Post
Oracle: so I need your help, because my description is sucks :x

Give me something definite to work around and a general theme to go with (modern, mythical, futuristic, historical, spiritual etc. etc.)

I can cook up a basic outline for the rp and leave certain parts empty to let you do more of the finer details.

Or you can give me the details for how the character looks and acts and I can create a history around him or her. Of course, if you choose this, you'll have to tell me whether you want a dark history or spoiled-child-gone-bad history so I have a path to work around.

P.S. reading through your previous description tells me you also need to learn how height works. Apparently, currently, you are 1 foot, 99 inches tall... which is freakishly tall, not to mention written wrong.

But more on topic it seems like you want a more modern rp with underground crime being heavily tied into your storyline.
Last edited by Oracle; Feb 24, 2009 at 01:41 AM.
so uh i got "something" done:

Name: Cee

Description: A young male, his hair is brownish. He is about 6'1" tall. His usual appearance- wearing a long black robe, in the night he will look like a shadow. Under his black cloth he wears a jade green amulet, shining, and rather long as well. Cee rarely smiles, but when he does, it's true. He is also a silent kind of a person. He has a little issue in terms of trusting, caused by a former friend, who stole him all his money. He was raised in the mountains, lived a very religious way of life along with his parents who worked very hard for their children. He's one of the children of nature, who can live together with creatures like dogs, wolves and so on. He used to play with a German shepherd, Lae, which died of a lousy infection. His father died when he was very young, and left him the dog, Lae. His mother died a few years later, and Cee was left to look at his two younger brothers. He had to take on responsibility. He became a fighter because he had to feed his two younger brothers. He is very well known for his sneaky and fast fighting style. Nowadays his brothers are pretty much grown up and Cee can still support them with his earnings. After several years of fighting experience he prepares himself for his biggest battle yet.
Last edited by leilak; Feb 27, 2009 at 06:16 PM.
Oracle: Create a modern description... About a hacker that got prisoner or something like that, lol
I need a little more detail than that killpiu. I need to know a basic outline of his thought pattern (flamboyant, self-centered, anti-social, stuff like that).
Phoenix333 has pulled out of ToriConquest applications due to possible future inactivity.