ES Recruitment Drive
That doesn't really help him, that just shoves his failure in his face. Like DeeJayy said, post a replay that way we can tell you what you're doing wrong, or how to improve it.
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla
ok here i hope this is what ur looking for if you need anything else just pm me
Attached Files
taco-rickmo fix.rpl (62.8 KB, 35 views)
Check out my avatar shop 50 tc per.
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
step 1 extend left hip step 2 extend left ankle. step 3 contract right hip.

The grip takes out all of the power, use the quote and you get an instant arm decap.
sry but how do i post a replay sry if im wastin ur time ahhhhhhhhh
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Er, what? I just tried to do that move, it was no where near his head. But if you want a decap, you should really make a good distance and try to kick for his neck.
Originally Posted by HelloBob View Post
Er, what? I just tried to do that move, it was no where near his head. But if you want a decap, you should really make a good distance and try to kick for his neck.

Originally Posted by narsasa View Post
ok here i hope this is what ur looking for if you need anything else just pm me

Guys remember he didn't say to hold all at the start...
ookey so i did all the steps and this i what i got:
Attached Files
RICKMO118 move.rpl (11.0 KB, 35 views)
yes that is it now all u have to do is get a decap off of it and im set
also if u do get a decap off my home made move tell me the steps after u did mine
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
If you pull him toward you as you go for the hit, you'll get more power in your punch.
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." -Nikola Tesla