ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Texture market
There could be a special place in market for textures,something like this:
respective

Picture could be adjustable to size of texture
This would cut down the texture stuff in the forum and easier to buy if it takes long periods like 2weeks or so for someone to buy the texture your selling.
Bye bye toribash
This isn't too bad. But what if people are looking for something specific? Or are selling a set? This is okay, but the Art/Textures thread should stay aswell.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
The idea was good but we already have Art/Texture forum, so let all happen there
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
This isn't too bad. But what if people are looking for something specific? Or are selling a set? This is okay, but the Art/Textures thread should stay aswell.

Like i said,they could post the picture of the set

Originally Posted by Gazorite View Post
The idea was good but we already have Art/Texture forum, so let all happen there

What if it takes 1 week or so for someone to find the stuff your selling?Then the thread goes down down all the way,you would'nt be checking page by page to find the set your looking for would you?Especially if you want a flame.
Bye bye toribash
Fish mentioned something about creating an automated system for buying textures, and all the sales and displays would be archived so we don't encounter any of the troubles we have with ownership issues today.

Might be a while until it's made, though.
BAD LUCK
I haven't really got it on my to do list. The texture gallery I had in mind would be quite a large project. At the moment I'm still fixing up the inventory.