epic boom kick to the nuts

glorious decap

great shoulder dm

awesome boom

nice last kick

10/10
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
_shiro destroyed:

the opener was real nice I like how it was close quarters. The first knee dm was ok but the second one looked awkward in my opinion. Also I don't like how you needed a grab to get that second knee, but it was probably necessary so it's fine. The part after that was also a little bit weird because you kinda stopped for 50 frames and than continued moving, but the boom was nice. I like how you batted the ukes upper body up but I feel that the jump was a bit awkward. The decap was great though. I don't like how next you get the shoulder dm with a grab. The kick after that was nice but I feel that you could've gotten more dismemberments. The landing was nice, so was the pose. Overall I'd give this a 7.5/10 I just felt that a lot of the time the replay got awkward. GJ

_nate aint got nothing on me

I liked the setup it was smooth and looked nice, I also liked the first cork that was really nice. I also liked the next cork? is that what thats called I don't really know much about tricking. The setup was nice and the cork itself was smooth. I feel like the break dancing was a bit unnecessary but it was well executed. Overall I'd give this one a 9/10 I just don't like the break dancing at the end. GJ

btw 69th post lol
Last edited by EPOCH; Dec 5, 2015 at 02:49 PM.