Ranking
Original Post
Massdrop
Anyone else use Massdrop.com? It's a pretty good website for getting stuff cheap. I don't think you can view the website without registering, so I'll tell you what it is; it's a group buy website, so someone posts (for example) some headphones, and if enough people are interested they contact the manufacturer and get a discount by buying lots of stuff at once. So most of the stuff is 25-50% off, and the shipping is also really cheap because they bulk ship.

They sell electronics, audio stuff, every day carry, clothes, and some other stuff. MTG card packs are often sold too.

I bought a trackball from it not long ago, and it's pretty awesome. I couldn't find one for less than $160 but I got one here for $120 including shipping

^ pic that I took 2 minutes ago to show how legit I am.

Anyone else use Massdrop?
Last edited by ImmortalPig; Apr 18, 2014 at 06:54 PM.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
They just put on the CM quickfire storm mechanical keyboard /w browns

$65, pretty good price for a mechanical keyboard @_@
You know, that's a really nice keyboard but it confuses me al ittle. Why are the letters on the side? Seems like there's no point to that... wouldn't it be difficult to type when you have to lean over to see what you're typing?
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
You know, that's a really nice keyboard but it confuses me al ittle. Why are the letters on the side? Seems like there's no point to that... wouldn't it be difficult to type when you have to lean over to see what you're typing?

or you could just look at the screen to see what you are typing
Your pal,
crith

what kind of fool looks at their keyboard while typing? muscle memory muscle memory muscle memory
Hoss.

i prefer keyboards without letters/numbers, looks cleaner and better imo if you can remember the keyboard by heart which a lot of people do.

also, decent website, will have to check them out sometime.
Really cool website. Too bad you can't really send us invites so you can get that free package, would be cool to send us pics and see whats in there.

Anyways I might have to buy one of these watches, too sexy to pass up.

Those kinds of caps were made popular by Filco, they are a kind of intermediate between blank/otaku keycaps for experienced typists, and printed caps inexperienced typists. They are on the front though so still easily readable while maintaining the otaku look.

Also the text won't wear away with heavy use, they will still look clean and fresh because no one ever touches the sides of the keys.

Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
would be cool to send us pics and see whats in there.

Yeah I'm pretty curious too. I wonder if they would stuff it with cheap things...
They selling triple monitor mounts for $160 which is pretty good.

Im on a single setup now, but legit price IMO
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
They just put on the CM quickfire storm mechanical keyboard /w browns

$65, pretty good price for a mechanical keyboard @_@

Wow what's that ?