Toribash
Original Post
??? SET ??? ADVENS ???

woah woah
did this my dear tb friends
whats your opinion on it?
up for request
Great drawings. I like mostly everything but the head is a bit odd(just my opinion). The drawing over the texture is good but the texture under it doesn't fit the rest of the style. Love the text.
Last edited by Temple; Oct 5, 2021 at 10:21 AM.
Very orginial man, really cool set you'll have to do an opposite set thats heavenly rather than hellish one, personally would love to see that xD
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
Very orginial man, really cool set you'll have to do an opposite set thats heavenly rather than hellish one, personally would love to see that xD

well thats an great ideeeaaaa
Originally Posted by Temple View Post
Great drawings. I like mostly everything but the head is a bit odd(just my opinion). The drawing over the texture is good but the texture under it doesn't fit the rest of the style. Love the text.

Thankkk youuuuuu
up for request
Originally Posted by Advens View Post

woah woah
did this my dear tb friends
whats your opinion on it?

that looks like the sort of tattoos and writing that I currently have and am getting more of, I dunno if you'll ever sell that in the future but please do let me know because holllllyy, I have honestly never seen a set this beautiful before, can't wrap my head around it, above and beyond again Advens, above and beyond again, weow
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Advens View Post
well thats an great ideeeaaaa

If you ever do make a set that is the opposite to this (Heavenly) please do let me know because I will be keen to purchase
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
that looks like the sort of tattoos and writing that I currently have and am getting more of, I dunno if you'll ever sell that in the future but please do let me know because holllllyy, I have honestly never seen a set this beautiful before, can't wrap my head around it, above and beyond again Advens, above and beyond again, weow

Thanks for the words. It brought me joy to read what you said. Above and beyond my friend.
up for request