ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Coins
What is a Shiai Token and also what is a Toribash next Coin and what can i do with them?

Thanks

Toribash Next Coin:
- Part of the economy will be decentralised (we will have our own BitCoin type currency). This will allow players to trade outside the forum.
- The giveaway Toribash Next Token will eventually transferable to this new section of our economy.

I imagine that the coin will be useable once toribash next is released to the general public,
I hope this information helps,

-Litre
Last edited by Team; Oct 1, 2021 at 12:13 PM. Reason: black font sucl
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
Shiai is a new type of currency developed by the Item Forgers for the ES's. Shiai Tokens (ST) can be given out by ES's at their tournies and events. You can also buy Shiai tokens from the in-game or forum store, the very same store where you can buy almost any and all items with no qi restriction to boot.
Toribash Next Coin:
- Part of the economy will be decentralised (we will have our own BitCoin type currency). This will allow players to trade outside the forum.
- The giveaway Toribash Next Token will eventually transferable to this new section of our economy.

I imagine that the coin will be useable once toribash next is released to the general public,
I hope this information helps,

-Litre

And what about the Shiai Token what is that
Shiai is a new type of currency developed by the Item Forgers for the ES's. Shiai Tokens (ST) can be given out by ES's at their tournies and events. You can also buy Shiai tokens from the in-game or forum store, the very same store where you can buy almost any and all items with no qi restriction to boot.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Litre View Post

Thanks Litre, I thought I was on to some big bucks lol.
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet