Toribash
Original Post
Legend System Revamp!
Hello everyone,

We hear you and we agree, our current legend system needs a fresh breath of life. Our legends our very important to us, and there are so many people who helped turn Toribash into the outstanding community it is today. Therefore, we need to make sure there’s a good system in place to reward them for their prestige and influence. Below are the changes we will be making:

Someone being inducted into our list of legends is an honor, and I believe we need to do a better job emphasizing that. Being selected as a legend is the highest honor we can bestow on someone, and I believe we muddy those waters by only announcing new legends once a year which causes them to have to share that achievement with 5 or 6 others. We need to do a better job celebrating their individual achievements, and to do so, I will direct you to my next point!

To allow for the celebration of individual achievement, we will be announcing new legends on a quarterly basis (if possible). Now, I know your concern. Despite our goal being to announce a legend every month or two, we will not be tailoring our expectations or requirements for someone to become a legend. We will NEVER just push someone through for the sake of numbers or quota.

Now, as you all know legends can only be nominated by the super secret squirrel legend council. However, I think it’s very important that the community feels they get a say in who is nominated for legend. No one knows who has a legendary effect on our community more than you all!

How do I nominate a user?

It’s easy! To nominate a user all you need to do is send a PM or DM to any SMod+! Now, we want this to be a serious interaction, so please refrain from “me for legend” or “sir for legend cuz he’s cool lol”. This is your nomination for a user, and you are making a case as to why these individuals have achieved things so great that they need to be considered to be among the most influential and prestigious. Therefore, please give them the best shot you can. Include pictures, videos, replays, threads, etc. All of the council will see your nomination, and the less effort you give, the less chance they have at being selected.

NOTE: We are currently only accepting user nominations for individual legends, clan legends are still a work in progress!

If you have any questions please reach out to me or any other Admin+. Thank you for your time, and I hope your day is LEGENDARY!
Last edited by Athin; Jul 5, 2023 at 08:06 PM.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Monthly legends. I'm wheezing

Perhaps you misread. I am not inferring that there will be “monthly legends”. I am saying that the legend system will stay the same, but we will be announcing new legends more often than once a year like previously, that way they can get a more personal congratulation, as I mentioned above.
Lamby, the people's champ
In the vast realm of Toribash, where skill and dedication intertwine, there exist remarkable individuals who elevate the game to new heights. Among them stands Lamby, an exceptional player who embodies the essence of a true legend. Lamby's outstanding achievements, unwavering sportsmanship, and enduring positive influence on the Toribash community make him a prime candidate for the esteemed title of Legend Player.

Unmatched Clan League Win Rate:
One cannot help but marvel at Lamby's unparalleled 100% win rate in the Clan League, a testament to his unrivaled skill and strategic prowess. His consistent victories serve as a constant source of inspiration to both his teammates and opponents, setting a standard of excellence that few can match. Lamby's exceptional performance in the Clan League showcases his ability to adapt, strategize, and lead his team to victory, establishing him as a formidable force within the Toribash community.

Lenshu God:
Within the intricate art of Lenshu, Lamby reigns supreme as a god-like figure. His mastery of this intricate fighting style is a sight to behold, leaving spectators in awe with every precise move and calculated strike. Lamby's unparalleled expertise in Lenshu not only places him among the elite few but also serves as a beacon of inspiration for aspiring players. Countless players have honed their skills by studying his techniques, seeking to emulate the finesse and finesse he brings to the virtual battlefield.

Enduring Positive Influence:
Beyond his impressive gameplay, Lamby has become an integral part of the Toribash community through his unwavering commitment to fostering a positive environment. For years, he has actively engaged with fellow players, offering guidance, support, and encouragement to both newcomers and seasoned veterans. Lamby's dedication to creating a welcoming atmosphere has undoubtedly played a pivotal role in shaping the community, instilling camaraderie, and fueling a collective passion for the game.

Involvement in Elite Clans:
Lamby's illustrious journey within Toribash has seen him become a member of every notable clan, his versatility in adapting to different team dynamics, strategies, and playstyles speaks volumes about his remarkable skills and ability to seamlessly integrate into any group. Lamby's presence in elite clans has consistently elevated their performance, earning him a reputation as a player of immense value and reliability.

Humility as a Virtue:
Despite his countless achievements, Lamby remains humble, a trait that endears him to both his peers and admirers. He approaches each game with a modest demeanor, never allowing success to overshadow his integrity and respect for others. Lamby's humility not only sets him apart as a true sportsman but also cultivates a culture of mutual respect and admiration within the Toribash community.

With all that being said, Lamby has always been a legend to the people of toribash, title or no title. I think it's time.
this is cool can't wait for the announcements when decided.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Perhaps you misread. I am not inferring that there will be “monthly legends”. I am saying that the legend system will stay the same, but we will be announcing new legends more often than once a year like previously, that way they can get a more personal congratulation, as I mentioned above.

I was scared for a second we will run out of legends by the end of next year xd.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Veal View Post
In the vast realm of Toribash, where skill and dedication intertwine, there exist remarkable individuals who elevate the game to new heights. Among them stands Lamby, an exceptional player who embodies the essence of a true legend. Lamby's outstanding achievements, unwavering sportsmanship, and enduring positive influence on the Toribash community make him a prime candidate for the esteemed title of Legend Player.

Unmatched Clan League Win Rate:
One cannot help but marvel at Lamby's unparalleled 100% win rate in the Clan League, a testament to his unrivaled skill and strategic prowess. His consistent victories serve as a constant source of inspiration to both his teammates and opponents, setting a standard of excellence that few can match. Lamby's exceptional performance in the Clan League showcases his ability to adapt, strategize, and lead his team to victory, establishing him as a formidable force within the Toribash community.

Lenshu God:
Within the intricate art of Lenshu, Lamby reigns supreme as a god-like figure. His mastery of this intricate fighting style is a sight to behold, leaving spectators in awe with every precise move and calculated strike. Lamby's unparalleled expertise in Lenshu not only places him among the elite few but also serves as a beacon of inspiration for aspiring players. Countless players have honed their skills by studying his techniques, seeking to emulate the finesse and finesse he brings to the virtual battlefield.

Enduring Positive Influence:
Beyond his impressive gameplay, Lamby has become an integral part of the Toribash community through his unwavering commitment to fostering a positive environment. For years, he has actively engaged with fellow players, offering guidance, support, and encouragement to both newcomers and seasoned veterans. Lamby's dedication to creating a welcoming atmosphere has undoubtedly played a pivotal role in shaping the community, instilling camaraderie, and fueling a collective passion for the game.

Involvement in Elite Clans:
Lamby's illustrious journey within Toribash has seen him become a member of every notable clan, his versatility in adapting to different team dynamics, strategies, and playstyles speaks volumes about his remarkable skills and ability to seamlessly integrate into any group. Lamby's presence in elite clans has consistently elevated their performance, earning him a reputation as a player of immense value and reliability.

Humility as a Virtue:
Despite his countless achievements, Lamby remains humble, a trait that endears him to both his peers and admirers. He approaches each game with a modest demeanor, never allowing success to overshadow his integrity and respect for others. Lamby's humility not only sets him apart as a true sportsman but also cultivates a culture of mutual respect and admiration within the Toribash community.

With all that being said, Lamby has always been a legend to the people of toribash, title or no title. I think it's time.

Incredible effort, thank you for the nomination, I will ensure it’s passed on.

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
I was scared for a second we will run out of legends by the end of next year xd.

I understand your concern, and I see the issue we could run into here. I have decided to change it from monthly to quarterly. That should work better.
Last edited by Athin; Jul 5, 2023 at 08:10 PM.