Toribash
Original Post
Additional Blood Effects
This is a pretty simple suggestion, but there should be other options to bleeding ingame.

Instead of blood, you can have sparks and smoke flutter out, or maybe even static flooding in all directions. You could even get creative with this, maybe a blur effect or particle effects (Another use for flames?).

Its only a quick thought and I havent really thought about it or anything, but I think Toribash could use a few more personalized visual effects. Feel free to comment on my most likely terrible idea.
I actually agree on the idea of having maybe a few more customisable visual effects. I liked the idea of having the static charge effect from Halo Reach around te character. (Probably possible with flames, but could be made with seperate moving effects instead if the same texture over and over)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Add a store item that customizes blood effects such as different blood shapes and hit explosions, intensified effect when parts get dismembered, enjoy black explosions whenever you hit that dude with the daimyo's hat
-Toribash Marketing Scheme

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)