Toribash
Original Post
[Kick] General Discussion - Talk here.
I realized the semi-inactiveness today and I think it might be because none of the topics have posts you can really reply to. So, I wanted to make a board where you can talk about whatever you want, so its not restricted to certain topics. So... keep them posts commin'!

In other words:
plox post lulz kthx
Last edited by Samule; Dec 19, 2007 at 08:21 AM.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Sorry for double posting, but just trying to get this started.

What sports do you guys play? <--- Gud topick rite der.
lacrosse
bec. I am [Evil] I will hit you with a [Kick] that will split you in half and you will wonder [wHo] is that? and you will get [mad] when you notice [Kick] WAS the best clan ever.
Cool, I like playing lacrosse. Dont like basketball much though. I just play soccer, but will do lacrosse in high school.
I don't play a sport. But I go bike riding and do weights. (aww theres no emoticon do weights. )
Thats cool. After getting into state cup, our soccer team has been on break and I hate feeling unfit.
Nah, I'm actually not one of the best on my team. The thing that really brings me down is juggling. I practice every day, but NEVER seem to get better. That really ticks me off. What are you guys doing in school?

I just had to turn in a model bridge with 3 page essay and do a speech. I did really well though, answered all questions nearly perfectly.
sweet i play club soccer and on my high school team. I did football 2 for a while. what state do u play in?
[Kick-Elite]