Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkSeraph View Post
Stop stalling! Galrath wants off the list, now do it.

I did it about 10 minutes ago, stop talking.
: Phil's Custom Shop
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Good morning, my fellow easy-TC earners I have earned you all 30 TC. Peace upon you black merchants.

Thanks You might be wondering why you don't have any TC yet, this is because we need to have Jijin do it later today, and withing 24 hours you'll be getting tons of free TC .
i still have recieved 0 tc from this. I'll report you for scamming and lying if i dont get at least 500 tc in two days.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
I'm willing to wait a bit for this awesome service

Okay thanks.
Jijin has come to the thread and has added all of you! Big news, you're on the list! You'll get your TC within 48 hours (the site takes time to process referrals)
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
Scamming? How? By not giving you FREE Tc?

you're lies should stop. lying is also frowned upon. Right now, you're lying. i havent gotten any tc and i told you 3 times to put me in it and i havent gotten anything.
[RENEGADE]
i added you 20 minutes ago. you cant get credits in 20 minutes. and the page opens tori-invite links. if it doesnt work with all links it isnt my problem. i know that it works with many links. most in my clan get daily credits.
nothing happens when i click on it. i get like 5 pop ups of peoples invite links, but i dun get nun tc. :3

well, i just clicked it, and i got 70 pop ups, but no tc. thanks again for nothing.
Last edited by Tiebasher; Aug 6, 2008 at 06:46 PM.
[RENEGADE]